Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Self defense home. Call me on my shit?


In tx, about 1 month ago I forced iut of my home someone trying to force their way in. , being the person I am, positioned the couch, trash can , and book shelf by the door because it would prevent someone from gaining entry in this exact situation.If someone pushed open the door, the can't squeeze through because the counch, bookshelf and trashcan bar entry unless tell door is 75%% open.Okay so pouring out heart time in a throwaway. I left the Marines at q8 because I knew killing would be an issue for me since I have the ability to detach from a situation. I backed out because I feared for the person. I'd become. Anyway q0 years later, here I am. Gf in the bed room, dog too. I open door at 2 am and guy try to push his way in. I prepped for this mentally and everything went according to plan. I was able to determine every aspect of the situation, time did slow down, and I have never been so calm on my life. After pushing back and forth with the guy breaching my home, and him just not stopping after the warning, I made the decision to shoot. Idk if it was adrenaline or the desire to not shoot but I managed to push him out and not have to shoot him. I did mentally make the decision to shoot after 1more push on the door.My issue is that I feel guilty as fuck for trying to make sure a drunk person at 2 am would get home safely and it ended up almost costing my family their peace of mind I'm struggling with the fact that I know I was 100% justified and I didn't do anything because I knew it wouldn't bother me, not the it would bother me I'm afraid of the person I cam become. I think that's why I'm overlly nice and helpful. I'm mentally fucked even though I didn't have to shoot and a part of me almost wishes I would have to justify the way I feel. I need someone to call me on my shit for being a little bitch because I didn't shoot. Btw I would have been 100% legal in my state. Cops even agreed Idk wtf is wrong with me. I'm a little drunk thougj so I'm a bit emotional I don't carry or keep firearms around when drinking. I'm fine otherwise. This situation just really fucked my head. Call me on my shit? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bi3dVA

No comments:

Post a Comment