Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Some of the comments I see here


I smoke medical marijuana. I also carry a firearm3 mags and 2 knivesevery day of my life. I train shooting with the police at my local department and Gracie jujitsu. I work security at night clubs as well as body guarding in South Beach Florida. I know how much this community hates pot so go ahead and downvote away. However, I just read some of the comments on this post about a guy snitching on a drug dealer. He wants to wear body armor daily and keep a shotgun in his car and I'm genuinely concerned that some of you guys are nut bags after reading these comments.While nobody likes meth dealers (except for this guys sister), he made the really stupid decision "warn the guy" to stay away from his sister before snitching. Remember the phrase "no one likes a tattletale"? It's because they're real world consequences for interfering in somebody else's life. He just told this guy "hey it was me" and it's not like his sister (who allowed herself to get addicted, be beaten and pimped out) is mentally stable enough to be trusted not to tell her boyfriend.My point is, this guy made a bad decision. Should he be in fear for his life, probably. But arming up to the teeth isn't the fucking solution. Instead of people telling him to keep a low profile change his phone number and get his sister help and away from that guy, all of the comments were telling the guy that his gun was too small and he needed a short barrel rifle and extended magazines on his pistol and armor panels on his car, bulletproof backpacks and a fucking camera that attaches to your belt.My username is tactical bro, I love guns and knives and all sorts of close quarter combat training, but I think you guys are taking it a bit too far.getting caught with a short barrel A.R. 15 and a bulletproof vest with a level III bulletproof backpack after warning somebody to stay away from your family is just looking for a premeditated murder charge.Who knows, maybe the weed turned me into a hippy, but as somebody who has engaged in gun fights, it's not as fun as you may think. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bBUUZE

No comments:

Post a Comment