Friday, August 26, 2016

Shoulder-rig vs 3-5 IWB and firearms options


I'm a desk jockey, spending 95% of my day behind two screens and a keyboard. Even with a holster designed to be smaller like a Crossbreed Minituck or a Stealthgear Mini, I'm worried I'm still going to end up uncomfortable, constantly adjusting, and looking for reasons not to carry.I've also been looking at single stack semi-autos like (most) everyone else, and understand their benefits but am still concerned about capacity.If I went w/ a shoulder rig, anyone able to offer some real world advice on if you thought you'd be able to carry a larger/full frame double stack because of the different type of concealment? I'd love to get a Springfield XD Mod.2 (or similar) instead of an XDs or a Shield.I'm always wearing a button down shirt with just one or two buttons over my gut, so I'm mostly unconcerned about the requirement of another shirt/jacket full time. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bGxzq5

No comments:

Post a Comment