Monday, August 22, 2016

LOVE the trigger on my Ruger LCR. What smooth triggered CCW semis should I try soon?


I'm interested in renting and trying a semi that has what I like about the LCR trigger--smooth, steady and controllable, rather then light and a sudden wall like with my Glocks. So far, it's what works best for me. Bonus points because it feels good and makes me want to do dry fire practice all the time. I like it better then any other DA revolver I've tried.Because I trust it to draw and hit where I want better then my semi CCWs, I carry it most often. On paper though, I prefer the capacity and power of a 9mm auto. Since Ruger hasn't announced an 8 shot 9mm LCR with moon clips (a guy can dream, right?), I'm interested in broadening my semi horizons. On top of all that, even though my LCR performs best at the range, I would love to be able to run 50+ rounds in my CCW in one session without pain.For what it's worth, my G19 has a stock trigger, G43 has a ghost connector. Any suggestions are welcome. I anyway have the Kahr series and P250 on my list to try.Thanks in advance for any suggestions! Any shooting advice for a dude that has good luck with a DA snub is welcome, too. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bvCfuq

No comments:

Post a Comment