Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Am I going to need to change my wardrobe to be able to effectively conceal my EDC? Details inside


Hey all. I'm new to this whole concept of carrying, so it's been great to read the posts on here to get a feel for what exactly I'm getting into. I'm curious if I'm going to need to update my wardrobe at all in order to be able to effectively conceal. I'll give you guys some details about what I'm looking at carrying and what types of clothes I typically wear.I've been to the range a few times to rent different handguns in several different calibers. I believe I've settled on the Springfield XD Mod 2 in a .45 ACP. It felt very comfortable in my hands, and had the perfect weight for what I'm looking for.I'm a pretty skinny guy. 5'10, 155-165 lbs on average. Normally just a 30W on my jeans. They usually fit to the point where I only wear a belt to "complete" the outfit. I don't need it to hold my pants up. I'll wear heavy jackets, sweatshirts, and full suits in the fall through spring, but most of the time I wear tee shirts that don't fall much lower than the bottom of my belt.From what I'm thinking, I'll probably be limited to OWB or carrying in a shoulder rig under a jacket. Which isn't the end of the world, but i'm curious if someone who has more experience with concealment might recommend something that I'm not aware of, vs simply buying longer shirtsThanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ar5C1I

No comments:

Post a Comment