Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Sig P320 owners who carry, what size P320 do you own? Do you regret not getting a different size, and do you have multiple frames and slides? (x-post from /r/SigSauer)


tl;dr belowHi everyone, I've been trying to debate on what size (9mm) P320 I would like to own. As much as I'd love to try out the full size, carry, compact and subcompact (SCR), they're pretty much sold out around me. I won't be able to buy this handgun for a while anyway so I have some time.Next week I'm submitting my conceal carry application though I don't know how long it'll take. If I get the money and the P320 I want before the conceal carry application is approved, I was considering open carry until then since no permit is required.Now if I was deciding entirely on 100% open carry, I'd just get the full size. However, I'm dead set on CC 99% of the time, and since a lot of people seem to like the AIWB I was considering carrying like that. I'm 5'8, 150 lbs so I'm unsure as to what size to go with. Earlier I was reading some posts about others actually concealing a full sized P320, which I can't even comprehend just by how long the barrel is (though I do understand that the grip is the bigger factor in concealment). I normally wear athletic shorts and sweatpants, though I'm willing to go back to wearing jeans and such (especially if I open carry) to adjust to the P320.Prior to the P320, I was originally going to buy a subcompact for carry and a full sized (suppressed down the line) for home defense but after discovering the P320 I thought it would be a better idea to get the P320 in say, subcompact or carry and get a full sized frame (excluding carry model) and slide that I can swap out at home or at the range.I also plan to get a light for the P320. Originally the subcompact was out of the question because it didn't have a rail, but apparently Sig came out with a Sub-Compact Rail (SCR) so now a SC is an option again. I want as big of a gun as I can conceal, because I don't want to carry extra mags and if possible I'd prefer not to have my pinky hanging off. That being said, the subcompact is still an option.tl;dr What P320 do you carry (concealed), how easy is it to carry it, do you have multiple slides/frames, and do you regret getting that size? 5'8. 150 lbs, usually wear athletic shorts and sweatpants but I'm willing to change my attire to adjust to the P320. I want as big of a gun as I can possibly carry, and to add a light on it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2awhxN4

No comments:

Post a Comment