Saturday, July 2, 2016

Stigma Around Open Carry


Background to my question: I conceal carry everywhere already and prefer it. I like that I have the surprise on someone else and I believe conceal is better than open in many aspects.My question: I've been debating open carrying as the laws in, some states, are getting a little out of hand (CALIFORNIA!) However, there is quite the stigma with open carry in most metropolitan cities around Colorado. I want to open carry so that I can force discussion with some people or show people that is totally okay to carry.Should I open carry on my day to day outings?Colorado law (INAL): no open carry in Denver County, no open carry in Fed building/property, no open in some county buildings or parks if properly signed. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29dti9h

No comments:

Post a Comment