Saturday, July 2, 2016

New carry gun/opinions


Picked up a sig p320 sub compact chambered in 9mm. Sweet pistol to add to my rotation. I've gone through the holster list looking for ideas, and I've come to a cross road. I've been using a com tac Minotaur for every carry gun in the past. Do I break habit and go AWIB, or stick with what I'm use to? I'm considering going with a g-code incog since I can use it for AWIB and my usual 4 o'clock carry. I know AWIB doesn't work for everyone, so for reference my stats are 5 11 and roughly 175 pounds. Not trying to be that guy asking for people to pick me out a holster, I know my options for different method carry, I want to know reddits opinion on the different methods, and switching up my method of carry for a different gun via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29bpHaj

No comments:

Post a Comment