Friday, July 22, 2016

Informing when not in a car


With tensions high recently I wanted to get some input from r/CCW. I tend to run through random scenarios during the day on how I would respond to any given turn of events. Something that crossed my mind was informing an officer while not in a car. More specifically this thought came as I was walking around town. Lots of people talk about informing during a traffic stop and people seem to have very well thought out steps during these situations. So if you are stopped by an officer while walking around what steps would you take to inform him/her that you are currently carrying. Remember that there may or may not be large crowds around. Something big that crosses my mind is hand placement.Follow up question: In states that require you to inform. Does that only apply in specific situations or must you inform every time you interact with law enforcement? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2a41t2a

No comments:

Post a Comment