Friday, July 22, 2016

I bought a Gen 3 Glock 26 NIB. I'm not impressed.


I had a rough first trip to the range. Brand new gun out of the box, the rear sights were about a 16th of an inch off center, to the right. I noticed the sights before I got to the range but I decided to test fire it before I broke out my punches. Of course, this caused the gun to fire about 2 in off at 10 yards. The range had a gunsmith on duty and he drifted the rear sight to center for me, it was perfect after that, no big deal.Next up, I noticed a lot of the rounds were flying back in my face, talked to the gunsmith again he told me that I should try adjusting the little metal hook that kicks the rounds off of the extractor (I forgot the name of the part). Again, no biggie. I also had three failure to feeds, but I'm pretty sure that was me thumbing the mag release while firing. So you can pretend that part of the story didn't happen since I admit that there is a 99% chance it was my fault in this instance.I'm not selling the gun or anything, I consider these problems to be extremely minor and I'm a pretty realistic guy. I just wanted to share an experience I had with Glock Perfection that turned out to be less than perfect. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29ZN2NV

No comments:

Post a Comment