Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Holster Recommendations needed!


Hey guys!Need some help finding a holster under $100. I've got a 4in SW Model 19 (that's a K frame, I believe).Not too concerned about it being totally concealed. But I am looking for a thumbreak with paddle. I am open to other suggestions though, especially here: I've been more comfortable in the past with shoulder holsters, and have carried some pretty heavy guns in them with no problem (strong shoulders, pointy, uncomfortable hips). Any help would be MUCH appreciated. I just can't afford much.Currently I've got a Triple K pancake. I like it a lot. However, it seems to be wearing my revolver pretty quick, and, like I said, my hips make it uncomfortable. I just don't like how I can't take it off easily to put it away in no-firearms zones, etc. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29n3qsv

No comments:

Post a Comment