Saturday, July 2, 2016

Help Needed on finding a CCW for 5'11" 170 lbs slim build


Hi all,Looking to get my first firearm here in MI, I got my license to carry a few months ago and am ready to carry now after thinking over all the pros and cons. I'm looking for suggestions for a firearm that hits the following four criteria in their order of priority:Concealability High capacity (12+ rounds of 9 mm) Manual safety Ease of shootingI've been really interested with the Beretta px4 storm subcompact and compact but I'm not sure if I could easily conceal the compact, does anyone have any experience with these handguns or any suggestions I should check out.I'm a bit of a novice with firearms aside from a lot of internet research, please excuse any mistakes with this post. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29kAZxx

No comments:

Post a Comment