Saturday, July 2, 2016

Good places for defense courses in Phoenix?


Hello all. While I'm quite confident with my abilities to shoot and am no noob to guns, I admittedly have never taken a formal shooting course. It's all simply exercises I've been taught by various people, practice exercises, videos, etc.I would however like to get more formal training. I'm thinking both a CCW type defense handgun course and a home defense course. I was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for these in the Phoenix, AZ area. I was also wondering how hard it was to get the AZ CCW permit (even though we have constitutional carry), although I've been told the best to get is the Utah permit and the Florida permit for allow-ability in as many states as possible, also for ease-ability.So what do you folks think? Thank you much. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29bKzhT

No comments:

Post a Comment