Friday, July 1, 2016

Concealable OWB retention holster options.


It's hot in Texas and I want to be able to carry OWB but concealed. I can do this fairly easily with the alien gear holster I have but I'm cautious when it comes to the chance of accidentally printing and finding myself in a takeaway scenario. To reduce chances of this happening I started looking for concealable retention holster. I have a safariland retention holster that I wear around the property but it's bulky and impossible to conceal. I've been looking at other safariland options but it's really difficult to tell how concealable they are with a loose shirt.What advice can you give? I'm not set on safariland, I just started there since I have one I like. I normally carry at the 8 to 9 position (south paw). Normal carry is a Sig 320 Compact. I can pocket carry and I do in some situations but wanted to explore this option.Edit: pocket carry a different pistol, not the sig. :). Haha. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29xtM9I

No comments:

Post a Comment