Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Cincinnati Gun Owners


Hello everyone.I am hopefully a soon to be gun owner and started shooting since around 2010. Was wondering if anyone in the Cincinnati/Nky area owned a CZ PCR, P01, Compact, Rami, or other all metal semi autos. I have been looking to try shooting some guns I would like to own before I buy them as well as try ones I may potentially carry when I get to that point.Are there any willing gun owners in Cincinnati to meet and shoot said guns? Of course I would be covering the cost of range fees and any ammo I use. Also I am willing to travel to the location of your choosing since you are using your time and firearms for my benefit.Feel free to pm or reply here if you wish to know more information. I am a 26 yr old male if that makes any difference.Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29WaAUV

No comments:

Post a Comment