Saturday, September 3, 2016

Viking Tactics VTAC sights - a good investment?


I've had my eye on Viking Tactics' VTAC sights for over a year now, and I think I'm finally going to install them on my M&P. But before I make the purchase, I wanted to see if anyone has an opinion about using them with an everyday carry gun.I first learned about VTAC sights from Military Arms Channel's review of the M&P VTAC. He had nothing but good things to say about them, but didn't really cover how well they work in the CCW context (beyond mentioning that the VTAC M&P will still fit in M&P holsters despite the taller sights and saying that he doesn't recommend the pistol as a daily carry because of holster wear).If anyone has VTAC sights on their CCW, or has experience with them in general, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Specifically:Are they a $175 improvement over factory sights?Do they actually work like they're supposed to? (I.e., do they provide easy target acquisition and a good sight picture in both bright and low-light conditions? In medium-brightness conditions? When transitioning between bright and low-light conditions, etc.?)How do they compare to other, similarly-priced fiber-optic/tritium sights like the TRUGLO TFX Pro or Trijicon HD?How do they compare to cheaper options like the $100 TRUGLO TFO or $60 TRUGLO Brite-Site?Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2coRXvf

No comments:

Post a Comment