Thursday, September 1, 2016

[MA] First purchase for CCW, thinking about a S&W 642 or similar


As title says, looking to make my first purchase. I don't plan on shooting much for fun. I wear a suit every day for work but the nature of the work involves some dangerous characters. Looking for something that will be inconspicuous both in a suit and in plain clothes, but also won't wear a hole on the inside of my jacket/shirt.I'm not fighting ISIS or anything - if I have to fire, it's only so I can get the hell away from whatever the situation is. Thinking a small hammer-less revolver is currently my best option. Any input would be much appreciated.EDIT: Thanks for all the awesome replies. I certainly intend to practice at the range with it, but what I meant was that I'm not a hobbyist. I'm not buying the gun because I like to spend my weekends at the range putting a few hundred rounds through it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bNX8lS

No comments:

Post a Comment