Thursday, September 15, 2016

Looking for some ideas for Vacation


Heading to Florida for vacation soon and It just dawned on me that I don't have a good way to carry at the beach mainly when swimming. I don't really want to leave my gun in a cooler or anything like that just because of the slight chance someone will steal it.I have seen a few threads on here about similar situations but I really don't want to leave it in the hotel either. I found this: I found this and I think it might work but it's a little pricey. Anyone have any other ideas? Maybe a bike lock on a cooler but I think that might attract people to it, I was thinking maybe burying the cable in the sand.I would love to find some kind of dry bag that I could keep on me, I'm also looking for a fixed blade knife that I can carry on me too if anyone has any ideas. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cr7WKS

No comments:

Post a Comment