Saturday, September 10, 2016

Going on a road trip from Atlanta to Little Rock. Most, if not all, laws have a relative similarity. I can carry in rest stops. . Can we get some sort of unified regulations states that respect 2A rights can agree on without cutting our own throats?


Spent an hour looking over laws in AL, TN, and AR. I'm not visiting courthouses or schools so I think I'm alright with keeping the laws of my home state of GA. (Reciprocity in SC is new, but I'm still not allowed to carry at a rest stop.)Difference I can tell is that I'm not allowed in the bar area of any establishment. BAC seems to be irrelevant. For those wondering, Little Rock is hardly my vacation of choice, but dad is meeting up with his platoon from Vietnam. I had something of an epiphany. Cap died of cancer. Top died of a heart attack. The grunts have been dropping like flys.Dad isn't in the best of health. I figure I really need to go so I have their stories to pass on. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cDFRLR

No comments:

Post a Comment