Wednesday, September 14, 2016

[Equipment]Looking for DA/SA hand gun about the size of G19


This is my first post here so I apologize if this is in the wrong place. Im looking to buy a compact gun in DA/SA about the size of the glock 19 in 9mm. Ideally I would like 13 or more rounds.I originally considered then ruled out the sig p229 extreme due to thickness and weight, and now I am eyeing the New Beretta PX4 Storm Carry coming out in October. I havent been able to shoot this gun before and I dont have a way of doing so. It also stands out to me that no LEO agency or military seems to have every used these as far as I can tell.So what are your thoughts on this gun? Are there any other suggestions for guns similar in size and capacity?Edit: Getting a lot of responses for the CZ P-07 and sig P2022. Im going to the gun store this weekend ad I will definitely see about trying these out. The sig has my eye with it's decocker design and grip. And not a bad price at all even at MSRP. Thanks for the replies. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cFNO5R

No comments:

Post a Comment