Saturday, September 17, 2016

Do you have that ONE holster?


I'm wondering, is it just me? I have like probably 4 different holsters for my M&P Shield 9mm. The first I bought was just a plain old single clip KYDEX IWB. Since then I've purchased.. - Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 - Alien Gear Cloak Mod - Sticky Holster - Blackhawk KYDEX OWB holster - Versacarry Protector series OWB holsterBut the funny thing is I just keep coming back to that old faithful single clip KYDEX. It's slim, easy to conceal, smooth draw. I guess the only thing that's wrong with it is that since there is no backing the sights dig into my chubby side some. I'm honestly not sure why I keep buying more. It's like a grass is greener disease. Is everyone else like this? Do you have that ONE old faithful holster you keep coming back to no matter what? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cGhijC

No comments:

Post a Comment