Thursday, September 1, 2016

Car Carrying


So I just recently got the balls to have my G19 in my dresser at home. And my intentions are to get comfortable enough to carry it in the car while I go through the process of getting my CCW. Being in Missouri I can legally carry in the car and have no problems, but my question is, where do I carry it in the car?Any tips on where to carry that's easy access when needed but also not in plain sight to be concealed?My thoughts have been 1. The crevice between driver seat and cup holder area. 2. Mid glove compartment in between driving and passenger seats. 3. Locked in passenger side glove compartment.Should I carry in 1 and then conceal/lock in 2/3 while gone or what?Thanks! Trying to get comfortable with being a new and young owner. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bY6LS5

No comments:

Post a Comment