Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Being harassed at my apt, need help to stay alert and defend myself if need be.

I'm a woman 125 lbs 5'6" I have no experience with self defense and my schedule doesn't allow for classes. I own a taser currently, but I don't know if I would be able to turn it on to zap the person in time.

A couple weeks ago I ran out to my car and searched through my trunk for a school book. This was maybe 11 pm.
A man close to my age very tall muscular build says, "how's it going tonight?" Doesn't look creepy. However I immediately tense up when approached in the dark. I said, "excuse me?" He repeats himself and I say, "oh, I'm fine." He then hops in his car drives to the parking spot across from my car backs out and slowly drives past me then drives off. This is the opposite way he was going to leave. So he did this with the purpose of creeping. Fast forward to today. I was sitting in my car on the phone, it's 9 pm. I believe it's the same man comes up to my car, I can't understand what he's saying and he kept looking in my back seat. I yelled at him to go away, then drove off and parked behind my apt building in case he was waiting for me. What are my next steps? How should I protect myself? The man that approached me is maybe 25-35 years old.



Submitted September 20, 2016 at 11:03PM by Shewolf776 http://ift.tt/2cTeFYy

No comments:

Post a Comment