Thursday, September 22, 2016

Anyone receive an interesting PM recently about CCW insurance?


Here's the PMTexas Law Shield 11:56 AM Direct message from _____ Hi there,I'm the U.S. correspondent for the _______ newspaper. I'm writing an article on concealed carry insurance, and I'm looking to speak to some people who actually have it about why they got it and what they think of it. My Googling brought up your Reddit post about how you have Texas Law Shield, and I'm wondering if you'd be willing to chat about it. If so, could you give me a call at your convenience or let me know when you're free?Thank you very much for your time.Sincerely,I left the names out just in case that is not allowed or whatever. Anyway, he give me his number and is apparently part of a pretty large news group it seems, after googling his name.Anyone else get this and plan on calling? I'm all for helping us out but I'm also weary about providing information that may go against me somehow. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cVb0gl

No comments:

Post a Comment