Sunday, September 18, 2016

Any helpful resources for gun comparison?


I'm looking into buying my first handgun to use for concealed edc and I'm continually finding myself overwhelmed by the huge variety of sizes. I'd like something in 9mm and I figured a glock 19 would be a suitable gun to use as a baseline. So as I've researched I've realized there are different categories of size for CC. Those main categories seem to be: compact (g19), sub compact (g26), and ultra compact (g43). I went to a gun range and rented each of these, so I now have a good idea what each category feels like to hold and shoot. But as I'm looking up other brands like S&W and Springfield I have trouble comparing them to the glocks. This brings me to my question.Are there any resources I can use to quickly and efficiently compare handguns based on size? Like a table with rows for compact, sub compact, and ultra compact? Where the g43 is in the same row as all other ultra compacts like the M&P shield and the g19 is in the same row as all the other compacts like the XD9 etc.?Feel free to correct any mistakes I made or misconceptions I seem to have as well. I'm here to learn. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cRIigR

No comments:

Post a Comment