Monday, August 1, 2016

Concealed carrier from TX, traveling to MO for wedding. Anything I should know?


More detail: Going to a friend's wedding in St. Louis. Am very familiar with TX concealed carry laws and they mostly seem to be pretty similar to MO concealed carry laws.I was hoping to get some additional context regarding any vagaries or quirks in the law that I might not be aware of.One thing that I saw was that to conceal carry in a church, you have to have the permission of the pastor/minister/priest but if you don't it looks like its not a criminal offense and punishable by a $100 fine. Is my reading of that correct or no.I was using these as my sourcesHandgun law - PDFMissouri statutesThanks in advance for any advice you can give me via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aDgkCT

No comments:

Post a Comment