Sunday, July 15, 2018

What to do when you chill with friends and someone pull your arm/legs/body?

When i hangout with my friends few of them sometimes making fun of me how i should react?

While we chilling smoke weed, someone would stand and pull my body or pull my for arm / leg just cus.

What is my self defense in that moment?

Verbal worlds like "Leave me alone or i will kick your head, i will kill you" just sound girly and not manly to they stop.

Take step back stand and push them away until they or that one friend stop?

If that person try same after few mins then start fight by punch in head? Whats real self defense here? im sorry cus i have idiot friends.

Or just stay under your path and tell "No you staying here with us to get high af you're not going home we dont let you" and just doesnt want to move. Thats so ignorant i hate it



Submitted July 15, 2018 at 03:09PM by Jovan934 https://ift.tt/2zGch7T

No comments:

Post a Comment