Saturday, July 28, 2018

LCP vs LCR


Trying to make a decision...LCPMuch smaller and easier to carry and conceal6+1 or 7+1 roundsFast magazine changeI can actually hit the targetbut...- much fuss about the actual potential of .380ACP (although Hickok45 seems to think that it's a decent SD round, and ShootingTheBull's videos seem to confirm that)- with a semi auto, you always run a chance of it becoming a one-shot weapon, especially at point blank range (which is a very likely scenario if someone suddenly jumps you)- I am not sure how reliable it is long term... heard of cracked framesLCRMuch more powerful round - if I carried it I'd get .357 for carry, .38spl to train withYou pull the trigger, it shoots. You pull again, it shoots again. Under any conditions.Built like a tank yet still easy to carry, even in a pocket.but...- only five rounds. The possibility of getting jumped by 2-3 thugs if you find yourself in a wrong place is fairly high. My work requires me to sometimes go places I'd never get anywhere near if I had a chance.- forget about reloading it in a hurry and one-handed. Not that there's a real chance that you get to reload anything at all in a typical SD situation. So the round count seems even more important.- I would need to learn to shoot all over again. I tried it and it was pathetic.So, your opinion ?EDIT: Already have an LCP, trying to figure if I should get LCR. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2K5na34

No comments:

Post a Comment