Saturday, July 28, 2018

New to CCW and looking for some experience advice


I am awaiting my permit via mail (Iowa) and have been researching the firearm that I will choose to carry. On advice from a friend, I went to the LGS and rented a SR9c, Walther PPS, and Ruger Lc9s. I went with the intention to test a Shield 2.0 and the SR9. Since the shop did not have a Shield for rent, I got the other two on comparison. What I found is that I really like the PPS, but did not like the trigger. So I asked the vendor about the Shield trigger and he told me it was comparable to the SR9, which I did like. So through research I found the MPS2.0 to have the best of all worlds. Lightweight, modular for carry, with a good trigger. Can anyone with experience with this firearm shoot me some pros and cons? I think I'm going to get a MPS2.0, but I'm not sure if I should wait to shoot one first or just get it once my permit arrives. TIA via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Lv2JlR

No comments:

Post a Comment