Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Dry Fire Training Question


So, in addition to regular range sessions, I do dry fire practice every night. I've got a laserlyte system, which so far has proven to be a great way to maintain my accuracy. I'm also trying to work on my timing (press-out from low ready, drawing from concealment, etc.).Unfortunately, I'm at my wits' end for a way to record my times. I've tried a number of shot timing apps on my phone, and couldn't find one that would reliably record the dry fire "click." I purchased a shot timer, and maxed out the sensitivity settings, and it will only register the click when it's a few inches away from the pistol. Has anyone out there found a reliable way to record your times while dry firing that I'm not seeing? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2n35POZ

No comments:

Post a Comment