Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I have an unique scenario question. Carry while walking or driving past a school?


According to: https://ift.tt/2NKpT4c 23 states multiple exceptions to the 1000 [EDIT FEET] of a school, but besides private property, or really special law enforcement circumstances there is nothing talking about this scenario:I drive past at least a dozen schools on my daily commute, and I'm probably within 50 yards or less. What if I were to be pulled over for something? Could they charge me with that? I can't find any documentation about it specifically.Also, I live about 900 yards from a school. If I leave my house carrying to my car and drive away is that really illegal? If so how am I supposed to comply with the 1000 [EDIT FEET] law? [EDIT never-mind, I was talking about 1000 yards, and mis-read the details]Thanks in advance for any details you all know.[EDITED as I mis-read 1000 yards when it is 1000 FEET]. Thank you for the replies, and Thank you /u/kv603 for pointing out the specific line I was asking about. CONSIDER THIS RESOLVED] Thank you all. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2uNtW90

No comments:

Post a Comment