Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Discreet way to carry brass knuckles??

Lately i’ve been thinking a lot about my well being and being able to defend myself if anything goes down. I’ve been taking martial arts classes and while i dont delude myself into thinking i could ever be able to put someone down ip man style i am confident that in a street fight i’ll be able to get at least be able to take and give a couple clean blows and hopefully detatch myself from the situation. Having said that, i think brass knuckles would be an incredible aid in making me feel safer and making it easier for me to get out of a fight if puah comes to shove.

My question however is how would one carry tem discreetly and effectively? They’re quite legal where im from, you dont even need to be 18 before you can buy them at the mall, but cant just carry them out in the open. I’d stick em in my pocket but i wouldnt think it very wise to shove my hand in my pocket in the middle of a fight and fumble around with them as i get them on

What do you think?? Is there a more effective place to keep them? Or should i just try to creat as much distance as possible before whipping them out? Do you think theres a better alternative to brass knuckles for a more than amateur kickboxer who doesnt really own any weapons other than a couple dull knives?



Submitted July 31, 2018 at 02:33PM by ElSancho0093 https://ift.tt/2LDOknf

No comments:

Post a Comment