Saturday, July 28, 2018

Nickel allergy


Good people of /r/ccw, I have an interesting problem, and I am hoping some of you have a workaround to it. I have developed a nickel allergy, and because most jeans and khakis have a nickel button post, I need to keep my shirts tucked in between it and my skin. I generally either carry OWB 4:00 with a full size pistol under a Hawaiian or flannel shirt, or pocket carry with a micro. I am looking to add AIWB for a number of reasons, but the concealment portion is a problem. I can't just leave my shirt untucked because of the allergic reaction that happens, and an open button-down wouldn't cover anything useful.I believe that somehow covering the button post back piece is the answer, but so far, I have not come up with an effective and comfortable means of doing so. If any of you have any useful suggestions on this, or another idea, I would love to hear them! Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OpOOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment