Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Timing is perfect for my CCW.


Hey guys! I just turned 21 a month ago and received my CCW permit just 19 days after submitting my application. On top of this, my workplace just changed their policy on concealed carry! Great news for me, as I can carry now, however, I’m slightly worried about concealment and need some tips. I usually carry at 3-3:30 with my IWB Cloak Tuck 3.5 from Alien Gear and Sig P320 Sub Compact. it’s comfortable and concealed, however, that is usually with an untucked shirt. I usually wear a polo tucked into slacks at work, I know my holster is tuckable, but when I tried it out earlier it made my whole body look lopsided, almost obvious that I was carrying. How do you usually wear your pistol with a tucked in shirt and slacks? I’ve been interested in Apendix carry but haven’t got a holster for it yet. Is it worth buying a holster to try it out? If you have any tips let me know! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2LP5MV5

No comments:

Post a Comment