Friday, July 27, 2018

Have a G43 and P-07. Get a G26 gen 5?


Currently carry a G43 90% of the time and a P-07 the rest. The issue is that I live in FL and it is very hot out and I generally wear a T shirt and chino shorts. The G43 is perfect for most attire.However, I realized it's not that much harder to carry the P-07 except for the grip length. That is what prints on me. I wonder if a shorter grip length like the G26 is worth considering.Those of you who own something in the G19 size range and find it too large for EDC, is it worth considering a G26 or should I just stick with the G43?Looking at the specs the G26 is actually shorter in length than the G43 but thicker.Thoughts on getting something in between the two? Any input is appreciated. Thx. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2LKHUlE

No comments:

Post a Comment