Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Help deciding between my first CCW pistol


Hi everyone. So I’ve been shooting guns for a long time since I was about 8 years old. I got my CC license in MA a few years ago and I’m finally going to buy my first carry weapon. I am currently deciding between the Sig P320 compact, and the M&P Shield.Concerning the Sig, I am wondering how you all deal with the size of a double stack pistol and how it conceals when carrying. I am leaning towards the Sig because I am a bigger guy and the Sig feels much more comfortable in my hands than the Shield.The M&P Shield on the other hand has obviously been the carry gun of choice since it’s original release and everything I hear about the gun seems to be good. I know some people who carry them and love them. However, it is a little small but that may be better for concealed carry.TL;DR to sum it all up I am deciding between the Sig P320 and the S&W M&P Shield and I was wondering for insights on which one you all think is better for CCW and what gear is best for carrying them concealed.Thanks Everyone!! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2M3lOrh

No comments:

Post a Comment