Sunday, July 29, 2018

The danger of forgetting your pistol in a public place is obvious, but what about your spare magazine?


A while ago I went to the theatre with a buddy to watch a movie. I was carrying my Springfield XDS and had my spare magazine in my pocket.Long story short, the mag fell out of my pocket and onto the seat without me realizing. 8 rounds of hollowpoint +P 9mm. I got home, (the theatre had closed by this time because it was a late movie) and realized what had happened. I freaked a little bit.I woke up early the next morning and got a ticket to the first movie of the day. I went in and found the mag on the seat. Grabbed it and left.So what are some consequences that could have happened if I hadnt been able to retrieve it? What if the janitor had found it and called the cops? Legally could I be in deep trouble? The theatre prohibits concealed weapons so at the least I would have been banned if they traced it to me.For those of you who pocket carry, how do you prevent a mag from falling out? It was in my front pocket. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2uYwCk8

No comments:

Post a Comment