Sunday, July 15, 2018

Camping at a sporting event should I have my firearm?


Going to a weekend long sporting event that offers on premises camping if you have weekend tickets. Obviously, weapons aren't permitted. I originally thought it wouldn't be worth the risk of me potentially getting kicked out of a weekend I paid a lot of money for but the girlfriend is a big proponent of me having my firearm especially while camping around potentially intoxicated strangers.Guns and alcohol don't mix, I don't want to be somehow removed from the grounds should they search my car for some reason but I would only intend on having my Glock 19 in my car which will be next to our tent on the plot we're staying on for a SHTF situation. Not carrying it.What would you folks do? Would you bring and store a firearm in your car in this situation? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2uzAwPu

No comments:

Post a Comment