Wednesday, July 18, 2018

(TEXAS) Handguns and self defense in my work place or rather a lack of.


I work at a local TV station making commercials and being a TV station News tends to make enemies with the local crazies who in turn come and visit the station.A "security" measure is in place but it involves 30.06 / 30.07 signs, the girl in front pushing a button, allowing or not allowing access through 2 sets of glass doors and calling for "lester" if anything is suspicious. I've walk through possible scenerios in my head over and over and I just don't think its enough to keep me or my work associates safe.I know of 3 license holders (including me) at my station and I can promise we would all be more than happy and willing to be able to protect ourselves and in, doing so, our work associates.Unfortunatly, our general manager doesn't seem to keen on allowing this for whatever reason. I don't know what this post is supposed to achieve but I needed to spit it out. Thanks for reading. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Lwzj2I

No comments:

Post a Comment