Friday, July 20, 2018

NRA Range Safety Officer/NRA Pistol Instructor as reason for CCW?


Howdy!I am currently living in San Bernardino County, CA, which is one of the more gun & CCW friendly counties in the state.However, I just got a new job in Napa County, which tends to be blue in most areas and isn't so CCW friendly.For any of you out there who are NRA certified instructors or RSO's, did any of you put that as your reason for wanting a CCW (regardless of where you live)?I highly doubt they would let me transfer my CCW from SB to Napa, but if I can prove that I am a certified instructor or RSO, it should be more than enough "cause" to give me a permit, especially if I am transporting firearms all the time.Thanks!(And yes, I've heard all the California sucks and "2nd amendment is the only reason" blah blah blah. It's the shit we gotta deal with here and nothing's gonna change for the foreseeable future) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Nxp6Dv

No comments:

Post a Comment