Sunday, July 1, 2018

ISO best handgun/holster combo for new job.


Hey folks,It seems that I'm probably going to be starting a job doing active shooter response. I won't go into too much detail but I will let it be known that deep concealment is a priority. If the employees know that we exist, then it basically negates our entire job. We will also be alternating between sitting and walking around.Right now my EDC is a Glock 19 with a Stealthgear IWB holster. Since we have to dress semi professional (tucked shirts, khaki pants, etc), I feel like my current set up would print like a mother fucker.Any advice on a gun/holster combo would be greatly appreciated. I was considering the HK P2000sk since it seems to fill the perfect size between Glock 19 and Glock 26. I was considering some kind of AIWB holster with this. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IFeRKE

No comments:

Post a Comment