Tuesday, July 17, 2018

How do I help a kid in a fight with another kid as a foreign adult without coming across as a pedophile?

I recently saw a guy, probably around 10 being bullied by a girl the same age. She was physically superiour and followed him like a predator. He was visibly scared of her, tried to shake it off with smiles, but nobody stepped in. I wanted to help the guy to stand up for himself, but I saw two problems and they really bugged me: First, he could feel emasculated and resent me for it. But the much bigger issue I have is, I am 37 and male and I did not know either of them.

What would happen if I shouted at the girl to stop molesting the guy or even push her away or separate the two physically. What if the girl hit me back and I would have to retaliate and hit back, too?

I would be seen a creep or worse, a pedophile.

So how do I help a guy like this without coming across as a pedophile?



Submitted July 17, 2018 at 04:42AM by Toralv_Wiens https://ift.tt/2L2sfP6

No comments:

Post a Comment