Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Do you conceal carry a 1911? Why? Why not?


Sorry if this has been asked before. Question in the title, you don’t have to read the rest as I’m just making my case to promote a discussion.I’m not a gun guy but I’ve always thought the 1911 felt, shot, and looked amazing. I don’t own any guns, and I could probably go the rest of my life without one, but I’m playing with the idea of getting a 1911 to have and shoot it; more for recreation as opposed to a security dealio. But this has me wondering, how effective is it as a modern day conceal carry weapon? If I do decide to buy it and it’s not a terrible idea I figure I might as well get a carry permit and carry it in my glove compartment. If it is awful as a ccw then at least i’d like to know what in particular makes it a bad ccw via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KPCORu

No comments:

Post a Comment