Thursday, July 19, 2018

Anyone know of a tool to figure out best Non-res permits to get based on home state?


Hey CCW, I am looking for a tool to decide which non-res permits to get. I live in CO and can carry in 34 states, and currently, the only state that issues a non-res permit that will get me additional states is UT that I can see, essentially adding Washington and Nevada.So I am essentially asking if anyone knows of a tool that someone has made where you can enter your home states, and it will give you suggestions on what non-res permits to get (taking into account if the state issues non-res, and states that only recognizes res permits).If one is not available, I will look at making one. even if it is a basic Excel spreadsheet macro. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zPUXxu

No comments:

Post a Comment