Thursday, July 19, 2018

What to bring in checked luggage for international flight?

Hey there- this is my first post in this sub. I am a 24 yo female and will be traveling to Israel for my birthright, so won't necessarily need protection there since I will be with soldiers the whole time, but ideally if I could still keep something discreetly close on my body anyways in case if I were to get separated from group it would be helpful.

Also, upon returning, I will be in NYC by myself and then going to a music festival- but will be a day or two before my friends arrive to meet me, so may be traveling/camping alone/or sleeping in a hammock overnight alone.

I do know that it is dangerous to carry a knife if one doesn't know how to use it- I have basic skills and have taken a self-defense course on strikes/psychology behind attackers. Ultimately, I would feel better if I had some sort of tool on me- the best option for my travel situation- and that can pass airport security.... ideas welcome- thank you!



Submitted July 19, 2018 at 12:30PM by ccsunflowr https://ift.tt/2O281CP

No comments:

Post a Comment