Sunday, June 3, 2018

What wardrobe or habit changes did you make when you started carrying?


We've all made improvements to our carry setups I'm sure, weapon and holster, etc. What other wardrobe changes have you found necessary or useful when carrying?For me, besides the obvious improved belts, I made two major changes soon after I started carrying.1) Undershirts. I now wear long ribbed A-shirts pretty much all the time.2) Wallet location. This one was a challenge. Right after I started carrying IWB I realized that every time I reached for my wallet in my right back pocket I would brush and possibly expose my weapon. I switched my wallet to the left back pocket. It felt very weird at first and took about a month to get used to it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ss72To

No comments:

Post a Comment