Friday, June 22, 2018

[Review] FoxX Hybrid IWB holster for the Glock 19


I ordered this holster through Amazon for $42 after taxes. It came with leather back, kydex shell, steel clips. I’ve used it every day for 2-3 weeks.First off the holster arrived 4 days early. In the envelope was the holster and a discount code for your next purchase.The holster is light, like really light! Its comfortable, and after sorting out the squeaking from metal against leather it had no flaws in the comfort category.The standard metal clips are not great, they do their job under normal day to day, but didn’t keep the holster seated if I moved around a lot, got hot, sweated. In those instances it would cone loose off my belt. I will be ordering the nylon hook clips to give those a try. Also worth noting after 2-3 days the Phillips head screw holding the clips on gets loose.It took 1 week for the leather to mold to my body, now I don’t even feel it there. I carry at the 4-5 o’clock position.My belt is a Relentless Tactical black leather with nylon insert.I carry a Glock 19.FoxX IWB holster via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2K3zZQc

No comments:

Post a Comment