Friday, June 22, 2018

What are some great, “heftier” concealable handguns?


While I’m still good with a lighter 9mm, shooting .45 with a slightly heavier gun has always come more naturally to me from the second I picked up a Glock 21, which is the perfect size and weight for me. (I’m not sure if heavy or hefty is the correct word but hopefully you understand what I mean.)I’m waiting on my permit to come in and haven’t decided what I’ll carry but have tried the glocks 19, 23, and 43 with the 43 winning by just a hair but I still barely am even okay with it. Does anyone have recommendations for a small, concealable but heavier firearm I should try? Any manufacturer is fine, not just glocks.If the holstering matters at all, I’m a woman, right handed, and I think I would like to carry inside my waist band.Thanks! I’ve only been shooting for a couple months and I’ve gotten pretty damn good, but I tend to stick to renting the same guns instead of trying new ones. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2K7Pdj8

No comments:

Post a Comment