Friday, June 29, 2018

Silly situation that made me rethink not carrying for a "quick errand"


So it was about 11pm and I had gone over my GF's house to help her diagnose her car problems. Living only 2 miles away and being in a safe neighborhood, I really didn't feel like putting on my holster and gun. So I just took my flashlight and some tools.Her car was parked on the street so I was using my flashlight and wrench to disconnect the battery. And do my thing. While doing this, I noticed a car passing my the house multiple times. On the last time, they stopped right in front of the house.I reached back to make sure I had my gun and my only thought was 'Shiiiiiitttttttt". Told my GF to go back in the house, I followed shortly, stopping at the garage. I basically stared at the car with a flashlight in one hand and a big ass wrench in the other for a good two or so minutes. They finally rolled down their windows and said they thought I was my GF's brother and that they were waiting for him.I felt silly about the whole situation, but I always think back to it when I feel lazy about putting on my holster for a "quick errand". via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KwGR4W

No comments:

Post a Comment