Sunday, June 3, 2018

Final decision on the P365


1600+ rounds through my P365 I have still never experienced any malfunction of any kind. However, on my last range trip I took the advice I saw on a previous post here to check my spent brass for signs that the striker is dragging on the cases. I can't thank whoever posted that suggestion enough because when I inspected my brass it became OBVIOUS that it is just a matter of when, not if, this firearm will fail. Included is a photo of a few of the casings from the range trip with the awful drag marks. I have do doubt that the firing pen is being put under unnecessary stress which will eventually cause it to break. At this point I'm sure its a bit of a dead horse, but everyone should know that even if your P365 has not failed after thousands of rounds there is a great chance you have just been lucky, and luck tends to run out when you really need it. Ill be getting rid of mine ASAP.https://ift.tt/2xCJcJv via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2LUhPxJ

No comments:

Post a Comment